Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What are you waiting for?

I've heard it all from, "I'm so going to do a boudoir shoot once I lose this last five pounds" to "I'm waiting for my hair to grow out" to "I'm waiting for a boyfriend to give them too"

Well tell you what. Why not just do it?

Located in Troy IL, Vintage Imagery Studio takes care of it all. We teach you to LOVE your body how it is NOW!
Yes, thats right, as it is NOW.

I've found that if you wait around for things in life, they tend to just never happen. Life passes you by.

So what if you have stretch marks!? Who doesnt? Extra skin, Yes, well thats 99% of us! Instead of struggling with it, Embrace it!

You'd be surprised how much you WILL get with your photography session. Something we always include at no extra charge is confidence! You will EXUDE IT!

But all those girls in photos are either perfect or photohopped! WRONG!!! While we use photoshop (like most other places) we use it to enhance what you already have! 99.9% of your "problem" areas are going to be addressed with lighting, wardrobe and most importantly, POSING! You'd be surprised just how little photoshop we need to use!

So Stop worrying about that extra weight, those wrinkles, acne, bags under your eyes, cellulite or whatever it is and start loving yourself whether you are plus size, skinny, average, curvy, stick thin, young, mature, apple, pear, banana or whatever shaped!

I can personally attest to this and get my photos taken often. I had my first set when I weighted over 130LBS more than I do now, and all the way along my journey. I think they are ALL beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment